David has held numerous senior positions in large commercial organisations where he has developed his experience as a business change leader. He specialises in the facilitation of strategic reviews and board/ director development to improve both individual and organisation performance.
As an established business advisor and facilitator, he has helped both public and private sector organisations in the review of their current strategies and developed future configurations, and has worked with clients from diverse markets including leisure, retail, construction, health and central government departments.
David is also an established coach and mentor and has supported directors and senor managers to achieve personal change to positively impact on the organisations performance.
His experience in leadership and business and culture change has resulted in him becoming a respected lecturer for University business schools.
- Provided personal mentoring to directors and senior managers in both public and private sector organisations
- Developed the capability of directors and senior managers in numerous organisations to lead successful strategic change in their own organisations
- Influenced initial £7.5m investment for brand development of major high street retailer into services and managed the transitional change
- Managed a chain of profitable health and fitness clubs across Southern England and gained a National Training Award for the business
- Other Current Roles
- Director, Maven Investors Ltd
- Non Executive Director, Progress Children’s Services
- Previous Positions
- Head of OD, Boots The Chemist – Wellbeing
- Head of Management Development, Kingfisher
- Senior Executive HR, Fitness for Industry Ltd