EIGA recognises and promotes exemplary role models of good governance.
The most prestigious Award for recognition of good governance across Europe
Members aiming for an award in their 1 of 12 categores is required to :-
* the demonstrable, sustainable, long term success of organisations,
* achieved through best governance practice.
Winners of each size/sector category, at any level, will be asked to support the EIGA team in promoting Governance best practice.
This will be done through :-
* creation of a “Winners” case study, reports/papers as appropriate,
* attendance at subsequent presentations,
* attend the following year’s Awards Dinner.